Saturday, March 31, 2007

Congratulations ! Consent Of The Governed Reaches Its 10,000th Visitor!


I started this blog on December 3, 2006, with my first post "Welcome To My New Blog!"

Since then, I have learned so much and met so many wonderful bloggers. Thank you to everyone who stops by to read, lurk, comment, or just pass through via some search engine. I am always amazed at the variety of places people come from to "Consent of The Governed". It's a virtual global blogfest!

So congratulations to a visitor from the United States
for being my 10,000th visitor!

3 comments:

Laura said...

How exciting!!

I'm impressed by the number of visitors you have had in such a relatively short time. Impressed, but not suprised. Your blog is quite thought-provoking...

Blueberry said...

I'm not surprised. I love your blog and look forward to your posts every single day.

Congratulations!!

a rose is a rose said...

i'm glad you stopped by my blog because now i've discovered yours.