Monday, July 9, 2007

Consent Of The Governed Featured on Fox 61 News!


Wow!

COTG has been podcasted.

Rick Hancock of Fox 61 News does a Friday segment called "Rick's RSS" about the Internet and he contacted me about doing this podcast. I agreed and he taped the podcast via telephone and then came to my home and made the TV segment. This was the segment on the News. COTG was featured as the last item of Rick's report - you can fast forward to 2:54 into the piece to see me.

What an honor to be chosen among many other CT bloggers to be featured on his segment. Thanks Rick!

6 comments:

Blueberry said...

That's awesome, and congratulations! I can't wait to get back here later today to listen to it:-)

Love 2B Homeschoolers said...

WELL DONE, JUDY!
Congratulations.

No Apology said...

That's great, Judy. Now I'm off to find it.

Dy said...

Lovely job. Although I had to laugh - we love to come and hear what you have to say when we visit. (Some of us wish you didn't live waaaaayyyy over there in CT, too! I'd love to have coffee w/ you and just listen to you talk...)

Congrats.
Dy

Dana said...

Wonderful! Congratulations!

christinemm said...

Judy that was great! You did well!