Friday, August 3, 2007

Imitation Is The Highest Form Of Flattery

I got a flyer in the mail today from my State Representative, Andrew Fleischmann. I ran against Rep. Fleischmann in the November 2006 election. Unfortunately I lost.

But I see that my opponent lacks for his own fresh new ideas, and instead had to borrow from mine. Check out his flyer below and compare it to one of my campaign give-aways, a refrigerator magnet, appearing underneath the flyer.



Above is Fleischmann's flyer received today in the US Mail.

Fleischmann's flyer was directed towards seniors, and although it didn't feature any major accomplishments in the last session (because there weren't any), it talked about how people can get more information about certain programs.




Above is my campaign piece - a refrigerator magnet give-away from last fall's election; which by the way was quite popular. Senior citizens loved it. I'll bet many of them still have it up on their refrigerator.

Thanks Andy, I always knew you thought my ideas were best! and although you couldn't come up with a fresh idea on your own - the imitation truly is a compliment to me.

3 comments:

Kim said...

And I was sure no good ever came from trying to run for office. I really wish I had a magnet like that for my fridge!

mccommas said...

Was your magnet paid by CT taxpayers?

Judy Aron said...

No - my magnet was paid for by me and the money that was donated by others to my campaign account -

Fleischmann's piece was paid for by taxpayers, and that includes mailing.