Saturday, October 27, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!

This was when photographers came to your home to take baby pictures
I must have been about 4 years old in this picture.

I was about 5 or 6 years old in this photo

See what a few years can do to a person?


Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Judy! I'm just thirteen months behind you! I think you look much younger than your years--or maybe it is I who looks older than mine (yikes!). You have lovely skin.

Henry Cate said...

Congratulations on lasting in this crazy world.

Best wishes on the next 51 years.

mccommas said...

Happy Birthday!

-- Love the pics.

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Happy Birthday!

You look great! No one would imagine that you are now able to give counsel to others from the picture, but reading your blog, they would have thought you qualified long ago!

"And at fifty for counsel..." Pirke Avot.


Blueberry said...

Happy Birthday Judy!

Renae said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...(be very glad I can't record this message, I sing horribly :) You look beautiful!

Judy Aron said...

Thanks everyone!
I had a fun day today.
We spent the day in Salem, MA and had a great time browsing the shops and seeing the sights.
Lots of really interesting costumes made the day even more fun!

My dear husband and daughter gave me a wonderful gift certificate to Nature's Spa - so I'll be heading there for a massage or a European Facial - that's for sure!

Mary Nix said...

Happy Birthday Judy! The world is a better place with you in it!


The King said...

Happy belated Birthday!

I hope you had a good one!

Plenty of time left to make a run for Council or Representative (hehehe).

christinemm said...

Happy Birthday!!

Dy said...

Oh, happy Belated Birthday, Judy! You're absolutely beautiful, you know that? I love your smile, and your wit. Thank you for sharing a part of yourself with us, here. And I hope this is a fantastic year for you!

Judy Aron said...

Thanks so much Dy... and everyone else.

I appreciate you stopping by to wish me a happy birthday!