Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Glenn Beck Interviews Presidential Candidate Ron Paul

Glenn Beck interviewed Ron Paul for an hour on 12/18/07 - looks like he agreed with a lot of what Dr. Paul says. Beck said he even wanted to Kiss him !! ... LOL ... "you had me with hello"...

Here is the transcript of the interview.

It's an interview you have to watch!
Take some time and listen to what was said.

It's in Six Parts:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

"But, quite frankly, I`ve been talking to a lot of young people, and I believe that they are ready and welcome -- welcoming this message because they`re sick and tired of what they`re getting.

They`re getting a huge debt, a Social Security system that doesn`t work, a flawed foreign policy, and this endless debt. And I think that this country is really ready for some significant change.

I think the large majority of the American people are ready for changes, and that the -- the base of the Republican Party and the base of the Democratic Party is pretty small compared to the people who are disgruntled." - Ron Paul

I couldn't agree more.


Blueberry said...

We busted out laughing at Dr. Paul's reaction to "the kiss" remark!

It was funny, but stupid at the same time, kwim?

Glenn has Romney on the radio right now and since I'm not too thrilled with Glenn's behavior lately, I turned it off.

I wonder what Glenn's ratings were? I didn't listen to the first hour of his radio program this morning. He usually picks apart his guests after he interviews them so I have no idea if he did that or not.

Heather_in_WI said...

Thanks for providing the link -- excellent interview!!!