Saturday, December 22, 2007

Parody Music For Saturday (Double Header) - Merry Christmas!

Then there is Straight No Chaser!
(H/T Roger B.)

But here is the original with John Denver and the Muppets

Merry Christmas!
Happy Holidays!


Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

Ah, now I remember why I don't choose to drag a large dying tree into my house at this season...

For us, it will be movies and chinese food!

Blueberry said...

We're of the fake tree variety.......

I loved the Muppet's version, thanks for sharing!

Lately I have developed a newfound appreciation for The Muppets and have several in our Netflix queue. I never could figure out why my dad liked them so much when I was a kid. Every week he'd holler for me when it was about to begin and I'd come running out of my room and sit and watch it with him. You know, he kind of reminds me of the two guys in the balcony. LOL