Saturday, December 1, 2007

Parody Music For Saturday - From Columbia Business School

Columbia Business School's Dean Glenn Hubbard sings about wanting Alan Greenspan's job that went instead to the current Fed Chair Ben Bernanke.

It's pretty funny if you are into the Federal Reserve (I was an Economics major in college, so it's amusing to me)... LOL

Anyway - here is the original song by Sting and The Police, "Every Breath You Take"


Fon said...

Thanks for the information on topics.I was excited by this article.
Thank you again.

College online for good ideas.

Dana said...

Ok, that was a fun video!


Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

It was fun to see that--again!

Last year sometime, when my daughter was taking economics she dragged her laptop to me so I could see this parody. She said that Hubbard's students had made it after Bernanke was appointed.

She was very excited that she understood the terminology in the song.

It was fun!