Tuesday, December 18, 2007

You Have To Read This Book!

I don't usually do product reviews or recommendations - but this book is one of the best books about the Principles of Freedom and the Founders that I have come across.
I am currently reading this.
It should be mandatory reading for every American; especially our kids.

The 5000 Year Leap - A Miracle That Changed The World - Principles Of Freedom 101
by W. Cleon Skousen and the
The National Center of Constitutional Studies

"Discover the 28 Principles of Freedom our Founding Fathers said must be understood and perpetuated by every people who desire peace, prosperity, and freedom. Learn how adherence to these beliefs during the past 200 years has brought about more progress than was made in the previous 5,000 years."

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

I have to tell you all about a book that i have just finished called The Go-Giver, by Bob Burg and John David Mann is about just that!
I put myself into the character because we have a lot of the same traits. A friend of mine got an advanced copy. I just found it on Amazon.com and bought 2 copies. 1 so I can give to a friend by Christmas, and the other for myself (an after christmas gift to me from me...)
Hope you enjoy as much as I did... Chrissy