Friday, January 25, 2008

McCain - What Was The Question Ron?

Looks like McCain was absolutely clueless on this one.

And for your own edification - Here's information about the Presidents Working Group on Financial Markets

I especially appreciated the quote from the New York Times:
... John McCain’s admission that economics isn’t his thing. “The issue of economics is not something I’ve understood as well as I should,” he says. “I’ve got Greenspan’s book.”

His self-deprecating humor is attractive, as always. But shouldn’t we worry about a candidate who’s so out of touch that he regards Mr. Bubble, the man who refused to regulate subprime lending and assured us that there was at most some “froth” in the housing market, as a source of sage advice?

Plus here is the bit on the Huffington Post (yeah, yeah.. I know who reads that stuff..)

No comments: