Saturday, March 1, 2008

Parody Music For Saturday - Barak O'mania Double Header

Since "Obama mania" has seemed to taken a life of it's own, I offer these two parodies today one from Phil Valentine and the other from The Alliterates:

Loves Me Like Barack


Here's Paul Simon (1975) singing the original version - "Loves Me Like A Rock"

By the way, here is an interesting article about Barack's Muslim roots.

Obama Bohemian Rhapsody


The original Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (Great Song!)

Note: I don't support Obama, but I do like Paul Simon and Queen. And also please note that my views may not agree with those expressed on any of the parodies that I post.

3 comments:

Elisheva Hannah Levin said...

These are great!

But then I also enjoy Paul Simon and Queen--especially Queen!

With regard to Obama's Muslim roots, I think his Progressive roots and links to University of Chicago's Ayres are of more concern.

HeartnSoul said...

Those videos are good! I linked you.

Blueberry said...

ehl, I agree. If I was mention to someone that I was concerned about Obama's Progressive roots, they'd think I was worried about his insurance policies.

Most people don't have a clue, and many don't want to know about such things because it might require that they think a little harder than normal.