Friday, October 24, 2008

Harlem Voters Interviewed On Howard Stern

Now I am not a fan of Howard Stern.. but this video/audio came to my attention and I just had to share it.

Sigh .... This is just so terribly sad.



"Convinced that the people are the only safe depositories of their own liberty, and that they are not safe unless enlightened to a certain degree, I have looked on our present state of liberty as a short-lived possession unless the mass of the people could be informed to a certain degree."-- Thomas Jefferson

3 comments:

Miss Roxie said...

Ohhhhh my, this is so terribly sad. I _hope_ it's a joke! (??)

observer said...

hmm, I think you may have just made the argument for a vigorous, equal and excellent education to be supplied as a neccesary public good.

Sheri said...

I agree with Observer.

By the way, do you recommend any sources for an unbiased United States of America history? (I have had such a hard time finding one.)