Thursday, October 30, 2008

Obama Not Spreading His Wealth Around


His aunt lives in a Boston slum (Update: and she is living here illegally!)

So what's with this guy who won't even help his own family?
Oh right... he wants me and you to help 'Auntie Zeituni' and Uncle Omar.

and how come she "can't speak to anyone until after the election"
She declined to answer most other questions about her relationship with the presidential contender until after the November 4 election. “I can’t talk about it, I just pray for him, that’s all,” she said, adding: “After the 4th, I can talk to anyone.”

His family is a mystery - some family live in poverty and Obama hasn't done anything to lift them up from their impoverished means. What's up with that? Even Obama's brother lives in a shack in Kenya.
Obama is a disgrace to allow family to live like this while he is jet-setting around.

As for his half hour "infomercial"... anyone can read a script.
The whole thing was absurd.
If anything, people should have come away from listening to all his promises and ask themselves, "How on Earth will we pay for all of this?" Especially with all the tax cuts he is promising? Yeah, it was absurd. Read some more here.
I figured I had to at least catch a little bit of what "The Leader" had to say... I wasn't impressed.