Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dick Morris Says "Conspiracy Theorists" Were Right!



Wow!
So looks like "conspiracy nuts" might be vindicated after all.
Isn't the picture a bit clearer with China and France now openly calling for a world currency and central bank, and the move to tax countries for their energy use, etc. etc.
The G20 will be interesting to watch this week.

Perhaps it is time for everyone to take a peek at Alex Jones new film "The Obama Deception" (it's two hours long - and an interesting film for sure, even though Alex Jones can be a bit over the top)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting. I only listen to hannity if I absolutely have to. this was great.

Anonymous said...

Of course we were right. I've always contended that they were Conspiracy Truths.

Swylv said...

I was talking about the possible outcomes of the g20 with my 63 year old dad and he was saying we'd never stop using the dollar .... our elders, gotta love 'em