Thursday, November 12, 2009
Continental Congress 2009 Convenes
Convening November 11 - 22, 2009
St. Charles, IL
Broadcast Live Via Worldwide Webcast
Check out their website for live streaming video.
PURPOSE OF CONTINENTAL CONGRESS
The purpose of Continental Congress 2009 is to determine a legal and peaceful means to stop the violations of The Constitution of The United States of America and to restore Constitutional governance.
THE BROAD AGENDA
Specifically, the delegates will consider:
* The framework, content and meaning of the Constitution as originally intended;
* The provisions provided for The People to hold the government accountable to the Constitution;
* Violations to the Constitution and their devastating impacts on America and her people and resources;
* The Record of Petitions for Redress, (over fourteen years), directed to federal and state government for violations to the Constitution and government’s response;
* The Vision for America if we followed it – what would our Nation/life be like if we were wholly obedient to the Guarantees of the Constitution rather than the whims and assurances of elected officials;
* A template for transition to Constitutional governance in America;
* Peaceful and legal means through which a critical mass of The People can push back and stop the violations and restore Constitutional obedience in America.
This Continental Congress is being called by The People, not to amend our Constitution, but to defend the one we now have. This is not a Constitutional Convention.
Try to catch some of the streaming video of the proceedings - this is an historic gathering of patriots.
Follow them on their blog too. You can contact the delegates directly through this blog to have input in real time.