Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Another Reason To Homeschool Your Child


I am sure you have already seen this. If you haven't, then please take a moment and check it out, but you might want to pop some Blood Pressure meds first.

Teachers bullying little kids and calling them Losers?
and taking points off to boot?

Honestly - and this is called a teaching strategy?
And administrators support this kind of teacher?

Wow.
Really?

Whatever happened to inspiring and encouraging kids?
Whatever happened to teaching kindness and setting an example of civility?
Whatever happened to firing moronic teachers such as this one?

Yup - it's certainly a good reason to seriously consider homeschooling.... because teachers like that are out there, and probably "teach" in a government school near you.

1 comment:

mrs dani said...

I saw this and commented on this on my site too.

Now I have a question. I know this is no doubt a stupid question but I will ask it anyway. How the blazes does calling a kid a loser help one "relate" to their students? I could understand using curse words from a rap song or perhaps vile lyrics song by Lady Gaga; NOT SAYING I AGREE, I just could see the "relating" with the kids thing.

Perhaps the teacher should spend more time trying to be an authority figure worthy of respect and teaching instead of trying to relate to the kids. Just a suggestion