Obama will soon be kicking off his Public Relations Tour to try to convince the overwhelmingly disapproving American public that this healthcare legislation is good and noble. He and his tyrannical administration will be kicking off a massive propaganda campaign to sell you this unconstitutional piece of overreaching government legislation. It's sort of like the rapist who tries to convince you to "relax and enjoy it" - because you know - "you want it".
Obama and his cadre claim that the majority of Americans were "misinformed", so they want to give you their own brand of misinformation.
The campaign by Obama and Democrats will be backed by pro-health reform groups, and trade unions who are planning to spend millions on television advertising to win over a skeptical public. Gerald McEntee, leader of AFSCME, the biggest health workers' union in the US, told the Politico website: "We expect in three months the American people will understand the bill and they will be happy and satisfied with it."
The White House is banking on health reform being a winner once the public becomes aware of the details of the package, while the Republicans express equal confidence that it will be a vote-winner for them. The test will come in the Congressional mid-term elections in November.
I have news for President Obama - we already know the details.
- More IRS control and more government control
- Mandates to buy insurance coverage we don't need
- Higher premiums
- Higher healthcare costs
- Much Higher taxes
- Less available services - rationed services.
- A government that decides for YOU what health coverage and tests YOU should have
- A financially unsustainable entitlement program
- An unconstitutional piece of legislation
- A Trillion more in government spending
- This is just a stepping stone to a single payer system
- and much much more
Obama's going to trot out all the people, his human shields, like sick little kids and old people, to play on your emotions and guilt you into acceptance. Don't buy it. There is nothing noble about governmental tyranny and control.
He's going to bring out his "experts" - the usual biased union shills - to inject their own brand of skewed logic into the discussion, and if you follow the money you will probably see that they have all to gain from this legislation.
Obama plans to make you think that you this is somehow going to pay for itself, which it won't - and he will tell you how you won't ever have to worry again, and that government will take care of you.
Oh, he will be the grand snake oil salesman for the next couple of months.
Don't buy it.
This Socialist program is NOT good for our country.
Government controlled healthcare has been a failure in Britain and in Canada.
- It promotes government dependence.
- It destroys our freedom to choose.
- It taxes us more and steals our wealth and is the biggest wealth redistribution scheme going.
- It will put more money into the insurance companies pockets since they will have a nation of mandated purchasers.
- It will chase many health care providers out of the field and we will experience unprecedented provider shortages which will lead to eventual rationing.
Most importantly it gives more power to the government then it is allowed by the Constitution.
Do us a favor Mr. Obama:
Save the energy you will consume in Air Force One with your Socialist union friends, and all of OUR tax money that you plan to spend to spread this Socialist propagandist BS across this country, and just stay in Washington. We already know what a liar you are.
The American people are ANGRY.
You and your Congress HAVE VOTED AGAINST OUR WILL.
AND WE ARE GOING TO VOTE THE SOCIALIST TRAITORS OUT IN NOVEMBER!
But if you must traverse the country then maybe you can also answer this one very important and relevant question:
If your healthcare legislation was so wonderful, then why did you have to bribe so many legislators for their vote to pass it?