Thanks and kudos go to Newsbusters on exposing the unmitigated hypocrisy of the Left Wing:
* It was not the fear of conservative violence that caused Ann Coulter's speech to be cancelled this week.Where was the condemnation then?
* It was a liberal who bit the finger off a man who disagreed with him on healthcare.
* It was Obama-loving Amy Bishop who took a gun to work and murdered co-workers.
* Joseph Stack flew his plane into the IRS building after writing an anti-conservative manifesto.
* It was liberals who destroyed AM radio towers outside of Seattle.
* It's liberals who burn down Hummer dealerships.
* It was progressive SEIU union thugs who beat a black conservative man who spoke his mind.
* It's doubtful that a conservative fired shots into a GOP campaign headquarters.
* In fact, Democrats have no monopoly on having their offices vandalized.
* Don't forget it was Obama's friend Bill Ayers who used terrorism as a tool for political change. SDS is still radical, with arrests in 2007 and the storming of the CATO Institute in July 2008.
* It was a liberal who was sentenced to two years for bringing bombs and riot shields to the Republican National Convention in 2008.
* It was a liberal who threatened to kill a government informant who infiltrated her Austin-based group that planned to bomb the RNC.
* It was liberals who assaulted police in Berkeley.
* It was liberals who intimidated and threw rocks through the windows of researchers.
* The two Black Panthers who stood outside polls intimidating people with nightsticks were probably not right-wingers.
* Every time the G20 gets together, it's not conservatives who destroy property and cause chaos.
After the Left has claimed they were being threatened, now we hear that "attacks" are being made on GOP Members too ... others besides Rep. Cantor... and apparently there's been a hate filled voice message that was aimed at a GOP Congresswoman...so these attacks are now officially bipartisan. In the words of the Church Lady - "Isn't that special".
And it is clear that some of these alleged threats are just absurd.
But that doesn't stop the Left from using these alleged threats to fundraise.
The only reason these Democrats in Congress are whining about threats and violence is because they are trying desperately to discredit Conservatives, because they know that America is poised - ready and willing - to boot these Progressive Jackasses out of Washington in November. (Quite frankly, they can take some Republican Jackasses with them as well ... hear that John McCain?)
They are more afraid of their Congressional seats then they are of coffins on their lawns or people saying nasty things to them on the telephone.
They are also trying to diffuse the attention on the healthcare bill as it gets debated in the Senate - they don't want too much attention, debate and coverage about that on the news.
It is laughable how they are trying to paint themselves as victims especially after how they have allowed themselves to get bribed for their votes and have brought Chicago thuggery to Congress. If anyone is the victim it is We The People.
And as the Obama propaganda machine tours the country trying/begging to convince America that higher taxes and more government intervention in their lives is a good thing - it's quite possible that his union thugs are also going to create a few disturbances along the way that they will no doubt conveniently blame on the Tea Party Movement.
We know their game.
And it might just inflame America that much more.
And perhaps that is what they are aiming for, because if they get people really riled up - just imagine how much fun the Progressives in the Obama administration will have instituting martial law in this country.