Friday, April 23, 2010

Vacationing - A Human Right Says The EU


The European Union has declared travelling a human right, and is launching a scheme to subsidize vacations with taxpayers' dollars for those too poor to afford their own trips.


This is Flipping Priceless...
Can you imagine the tax revolt that would happen here if taxpayers were funding vacations for the poor? We are already buying some of their crack and liquor and giving them free condoms, so why not send them somewhere fun - like Las Vegas? Unfortunately there are some that don't use their relief/welfare money to do necessary stuff... like feed their kids... but no worries ... the schools do that for them anyway.

And why not?
We are already funding vacations for the rich corporate and union types who got taxpayer bailout money.

So when this kind of EU nonsense comes to America, who wants to join me in quitting all of our jobs so we can all go to Tahiti on the government's dime?

Who is John Galt?

1 comment:

mccommas said...

That reminds me of the time I was in France.

I was in the Navy in the 80's and me and my friend Ricky were walking down the street. I said to him that the bums sure looked well dressed here. They had nice coats and shoes though they didn't seem to shave much.

Ricky looked at me like I was crazy. We walked a bit more and he turned to me and said they do look well dressed!

There were quite a few of them too.

I can only imagine that there is some program there whereby they are given these items. Then the only thing they need to do is beg for cash in the street.