Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Obama Misses Being Anonymous


File under "It's Tough to be King".
Poor Barack Obama - he just wants to take a walk and squeeze the fruit.
"I just miss - I miss being anonymous," he said at the meeting in the White House. "I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks. I can't take a walk."...

His impossible dream: "I just want to go through Central Park (in New York) and watch folks passing by ... spend the day watching people. I miss that."
So why is he running for re-election?

I think we should grant him his wish and let him fade away into the woodwork.
Better yet - how about he just resign.

and don't forget this one...
Michelle Obama thinks being FLOTUS is hell.



Clearly, they lack the substance to hold the office that they hold.
For these two, it is all about them.
Not about country.
Not about duty.
Not about honor.
Not about strengthening the Republic.
It's. Just. About. Them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UN PRESIDENT TIM KALEMKARIAN, US PRESIDENT TIM KALEMKARIAN, US SENATE TIM KALEMKARIAN, US HOUSE TIM KALEMKARIAN: BEST MAJOR CANDIDATE.