Read the plan here.
and from CATO:
The following are some of the plan’s highlights:
* Paul would immediately eliminate five cabinet-level departments: Commerce, Education, Energy, HUD, and Interior.
* Paul says his plan would cut spending by $1 trillion in the first year alone, and balance the budget in three years without increasing taxes.
* Funding for the wars would end. That’s not isolationism – it’s a common sense position that also reflects popular opinion. In addition, foreign aid spending would be zeroed out.
* Intelligent government reforms are proposed, including privatizing the Federal Aviation Administration and repealing costly Davis-Bacon rules.
* On entitlements, younger people would be given the freedom to opt out of Social Security and Medicare. Spending would be frozen for Medicaid and other welfare programs and they would be converted to block-grant programs.
Good Medicine from the Doctor!
and TODAY is the Black This Out Money Bomb!