No Red, White and Blue for me this year.
I am in mourning.
It's not that I am not patriotic.
And it's not because I don't love my country.
Quite the opposite.
I will be wearing black again this 4th of July - to mourn the loss of our freedoms and the trampling of our Constitution by Washington and the Obama administration. If you think everything is hunky dory in America, wear Red White and Blue on Independence Day, have a hot dog, and celebrate the illusion of the freedoms Americans pretend to enjoy. If you want to do something about getting those freedoms back, wear black instead and tell people why.
I will tell you why:
-We've lost our 4th amendment rights and others have been severely eroded.
-SWAT Teams can kick down your door and shoot you and your dog dead - no questions asked. They can also drag you out of your home and put you in indefinite detention.
- You are forbidden to protest anywhere near where the President, or any other federal VIP, may be speaking.
- Our president takes orders from NATO and the UN; Not Congress.
- There is no such thing as Posse Comitatus anymore, and our military is now acting as policing forces in our own country. Russian troops are being trained to be used as policing forces in America. (Sounds like they are expecting riots)
- Government agencies have been purchasing millions of rounds of ammunition - including hollow point. They are also purchasing guns and training agents to shoot at American citizens.
- TSA/Our government is groping little old ladies and children at airports, and desensitizing the population to this kind of humiliating treatment in the the name of "security".
- Our government (NSA) freely listens in on our telephone conversations and reads our mail, checking our credit card statements and phone bills. No warrants needed.... no probable cause.
- We are being mandated to buy healthcare.
- One seventh of our nation is on foodstamps, our troops get cold meals and cannot have 4th of July fireworks, White House tours halted, while our leader and his family fly all over the world to vacation and have a good time as we serfs foot the bill.
- Our President acts like a dictator with his executive orders and Congressional "end arounds". A perfect example is his directing the DOJ not to deport people who have obviously broken immigration laws. The President is more interested in appeasing a voter base then upholding the law.
- More and more people are being made dependent of government handouts...so that they will continue to vote for people who will give them handouts.
- Every single day there is another Constitutional abuse, or scandal coming out of Washington, with hardly a care or rebuke. The oath of office means nothing to too many. Scandals come and go until the next news story comes out to bury serious corrupt behavior in the public consciousness. The American public is becoming inundated with so much bad political behavior that it is obvious that the Cloward Piven model of overwhelming the system is fully operational.
- Our President has a "kill list" and it is possible for American citizens to be on that list.
How can I possibly wear Red, White and Blue when our Republic is dying? and when our Congress does not have the backbone to end this madness, or to use the means to properly punish people like Attorney General Eric Holder and others in the Dept. of Justice who are likely covering up some of the biggest government scandals ...(Fast and Furious - Benghazi).
How can I possibly wear Red, White and Blue when my own government believes that Liberty Lovers such as me are "potential terrorists"? When my government puts out a reports that state that the following characteristics are used to identify terrorists:
- Americans who believe their “way of life” is under attack;It is time to redouble our efforts to take back our beloved Republic.
- Americans who are “fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”;
- People who consider themselves “anti-global” (presumably those who are wary of the loss of American sovereignty);
- Americans who are “suspicious of centralized federal authority”;
- Americans who are “reverent of individual liberty”;
- People who “believe in conspiracy theories that involve grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty.”
Today I will be wearing black - and I will re-read the Declaration of Independence.
How about you?
Will you be waving an American flag that was made by slave labor in China? or one that was made by an American worker?
Think about it.